A full-fledged placement cell with the following personnel is functioning at Deccan School of Management, Hyderabad
- Mr. Amjad Khan, Placement Officer
- 2. Mr. Afroz Sikander, Placement Co-ordinator
The placement cell will be pursuing a vigorous and proactive placement campaign. The various activities performed by the placement cell can be grouped together under the following heads:
- Assisting students in securing job placement after they pass out.
- Assisting students in securing pre-placement offers (PPO), i.e., ensuring jobs before they have even appeared in the final semester exams.
- Organizing campus recruitments.
- Providing help and guidance in searching for suitable jobs as per individual capabilities, aptitude and requirements.
- Providing all the necessary help and guidance to students in securing project work placements in suitable organizations.
- Initiating and implementing student development programs such as “mock interviews”, “Group Discussions”, “Debates”, “Essay writing competitions” etc., so as to improve the communication skills and help personality development of the students.
- Organizing “Industrial Tours” so that students get exposed to real-life situations.
Mr. Amjad Khan
Asst. Professor & Placement Officer
(M) : +91-7386865944
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Afroz Sikander
Asst. Professor & Placement Co-ordinator
(M) : +91-9492926214